Ultrafiltration is a variety of membrane filtration in which forces like pressure or concentration gradient lead to a seperation tru a semi-permeable membrane.
Suspended solids or solutes of higher molecular weight are retained in the retentate while water and low molecular weight solutes pass through the membrane in the permeate ( filterate ).
This seperation process is used in industry and research for purifying and concentrating macromolecular ( 10 *3 - 10* 10 Da ) solutions especially protein solutions. Hence this process if of a big usage in dairy industry.
UF membranes are defined by Molecular weight cut off (MWCO).
The advantage of UF lies in their flexibility. It can be adapted to all sizes of installations and can be used alone or as an addition to other treatment technologies.
elimination of micro organisms like
INDUSTRIAL PROCESS WATER
1. User-friendly programmable controls
2. High quality components ensure continuous, reliable operation
3. Pre-engineered & factory tested systems mean easy installation
4. CEB (Chemical enhance backwash) connections maximize system availability
5. Compact footprint saves valuable floor space
6. Quick equipment delivery keeps project moving fast
7. Produces high quality Water.
8. Easily integrated into an existing facility
9. Requires minimal operator supervision
10. Most comprehensive cleaning capability ensures peak system performance
11. Ideal for direct reuse.